If you have any questions or comments, please contact us using the form below.
Copyright Abuse of Coin & Gold Photographs
Chard of Blackpool, England have invested tens of thousand of hours producing high quality photographs of coins.
Dealers regularly use our copyright images without our consent. We call this copyright theft as it dilutes and diminishes our brand image. It is our current practice to name and (try to) shame these people. As the abuse is so frequent we would need a full time team of lawyers to deal with it. In many cases, the copy artists are deceiving potential customers regarding the quality (grade) of their own coins. In other cases, the copiers are sheer fraudsters trying to con and rip people off, and we suspect they don't own a similar coins themselves. In one case, we helped eBay members avoid being swindled out of over $1 million U.S.
- WAREHAMLEN Using Copied 1887 Victoria Golden Jubilee Gold Two Pounds Image on eBay
- jdbullion Repeatedly Using Stolen Images on eBay
- jdbullion Using Copied 1899 Sovereign Images on eBay
- bullionfrenzy Using Copied 1979 Jamaican Gold Coin Prince Charles 10th Anniversary Text on eBay
- sheshe501 Using Copied Reverse of 2002 Scotland Base Metal Proof Two Pound Image on eBay